Diflucan 400 mg
270 pills - 400 mg
180 pills - 400 mg
120 pills - 400 mg
90 pills - 400 mg
60 pills - 400 mg
30 pills - 400 mg
10 pills - 400 mg
Diflucan 200 mg
270 pills - 200 mg
180 pills - 200 mg
120 pills - 200 mg
90 pills - 200 mg
60 pills - 200 mg
30 pills - 200 mg
10 pills - 200 mg
Diflucan 150 mg
270 pills - 150 mg
180 pills - 150 mg
120 pills - 150 mg
90 pills - 150 mg
60 pills - 150 mg
30 pills - 150 mg
10 pills - 150 mg
Diflucan 100 mg
270 pills - 100 mg
180 pills - 100 mg
120 pills - 100 mg
90 pills - 100 mg
60 pills - 100 mg
30 pills - 100 mg
10 pills - 100 mg
Diflucan 50 mg
270 pills - 50 mg
180 pills - 50 mg
120 pills - 50 mg
90 pills - 50 mg
60 pills - 50 mg
30 pills - 50 mg
10 pills - 50 mg
Diflucan is used for the treatment and prevention of some barmy and fungal infections. It can be used for other goals as well based on your doctor recommendations.
Use Diflucan in accordance with your doctor recommendations. Follow drug instruction manual indications. Take this drug during or after meal. Take Diflucan at least 2 hours before protonic inhibitors such omeprazol. Take full course of Diflucan to get fully rid of infections. Continue taking it even if you feel better within several days. Do not miss any dose. Diflucan works better if taken every day at the same time.
Mechanism of action
Diflucan is antifungal asol. It kills sensitive fungi by prevention the formation of cell fungal membrane.
If you missed the drug dose take it as soon as possible. If the time of missed dose corresponds to the time of next dose intake avoid the missed dose and return to your usual drug intake schedule. Double dosage intake is prohibited.
Store this product at the temperature of 86 F degrees (30 C degrees) away from light and humidity. Do not freeze. Do not store at the bathroom. Keep at the temperature of 59-86 F degrees (15-30 degrees) away from the sources of heat and moisture. Do not store at the bathroom. Keep away from the children and pets.
Do not use Diflucan if:
- you are allergic to any of its components;
- you take astemizol, aldodestron blockers such as eplerenon, cizaprid, spur alkaloids such as ergotamine, erythromycin, pimozid, serotonin 5-HT1 receptors such eletrriptan or terfenadin.
Contact your doctor immediately if any of the following relates to you.
Some medical preparations can interact with Diflucan. Inform your doctor, healthcare advisor or pharmacist about any of the following situations:
- pregnancy, plans to get pregnant or nursing
- the intake of any drug sold with or without prescription, herbal or food add-ons
- allergy to drugs, food or other agents,,
- you have weakened immune system, liver or kidney diseases or irregular heart beat
- if you are allergic to other antifungal azol drugs such as itraconazol.
Some drugs can interact with Diflucan. Inform your doctor on the intake of any of the following drugs:
- aldodestrone blockers such as eplerenon, amiodaron, astemizol, cikzaprid, pimozid, serotonine receptors agonists such as eletriptan, macrolide antibiotics such as erythromicyn, chinolon such as ciprofloxacin or terfenadin as they increase the risk of heavy arrhythmia development (QT prolongation)
- Rifabutin as it increases the risk of some eyes problems development such uveitis
- macrolide immune depressants such as tacrolimus as they might increase the risk of kidneys diseases
- rifampicyn or protonic inhibitors such omeprazol as they might increase Diflucan efficiency
- anticoagulants such as varfarine, benzodiasepins such as alprazolam, buspiron, carbamazepin, cyclofosfamide, spur alkaloids such ergotamin, galloperidol, GMG – KOA reductazes or stations such as simvastatin, gidantoins such as fenitoins, methadone, muscarin anragonists such as solifenacine, tolterodin, drugs such as kodein, Ramelteon, urea sulfonil such as glipizin, teofilin or tricyclic anti depressants such amitriptilin as the risk of its side effects can be increased during Diflucan intake.
Consult with your doctor if any of the following the most widespread side effects persist or irritates:
- taste changes, giddiness, headache, nausea, stomach pain.
Inform your doctor at once if any of the following serious side effects arise:
- serious allergic reactions (rash, nettle rash, itch, breast hardening, mouth, face, lips or tongue edema); diarrhea, skin redness and peeling, stomach swelling, skin or eyes yellowing.
Consult with your doctor in case you have any questions about Diflucan intake. Diflucan should be used on doctor’s prescription only. Consult with your doctor in case of symptoms non- improvement or getting worse.