Grifulvin V 250 mg
180 pills - 250 mg
120 pills - 250 mg
90 pills - 250 mg
60 pills - 250 mg
30 pills - 250 mg
Grifulvin V (Griseofulvin V)
Grifulvin V is used to treat fungal infections of the scalp, body, foot (athlete's foot), nails, thigh (itching) or hair follicles.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Use Grifulvin V as you doctor prescribed. This medicine is used inside during or after a meal.
Shake well before each use.
Use a measuring device for dispensing. Ask for help you doctor if you are not sure how to measure a dose.
To get rid of the infection completely, use Grifulvin V for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if you feel better during a few days.
THE MECHANISM OF ACTION
Grifulvin V is an antifungal agent. It works by making the skin more resistant to fungus growth.
If you miss a dose of Grifulvin V, take it as soon as possible. If this should happen in time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture.
DO NOT use Grifulvin V, if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in
- you have severe liver disease or blood disease
If you have one of the following diseases, consult with your doctor:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or you nourish
- If you are taking any nonprescription medicines, herbal preparations, or dietary supplements
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods or other substances
- If you have diabetes, liver disease, lupus, or numbness in hands or feet
Need some advice from an expert at taking the drug in conjunction with any of these medicines:
- Barbiturates (e.g., phenobarbital) because they may decrease the effectiveness of Grifulvin V
- Anticoagulants (e.g., warfarin), cyclosporine, or oral contraceptives because their effectiveness may be reduced by taking Grifulvin V
- Diarrhea, difficulty sleeping, dizziness, fatigue, headache, nausea, upset stomach, vomiting.
Contact your doctor immediately if any of these serious side effects happen:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, shortness of breath, chest tightness, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue), confusion, numbness, tingling in hands or feet, white patches in the mouth.
Grifulvin V is to be used strictly on prescription.