Voltaren is used for the treatment of pains and inflammations caused by arthritis or Behterev disease. It can be used for other goals besides the ones specified in this manual.
Use Voltaren in accordance with your doctor indications.
- Voltaren is for inside intake during meal or after it.
Mechanism of action
Voltaren belongs to the group of non steroid anti –inflammatory drugs (NSAID). Voltaren works at the account of the decrease of hormones causing inflammations and pain.
If you miss the dose of Voltaren take it as soon as possible. Miss missed dose if it has happened during the intake of your next dose and return to your usual schedule. Double dosage intake is prohibited.
Store Voltaren at the room temperature of 68 - 77 F degrees (20 - 25 С degrees) in a tightly closed container. The short term storage at the temperature of 59- 86 F degrees (15 -30 С degrees) is not allowed. Keep away from the sources of heat, humidity and light. Do not store at bathroom. Keep Voltaren away from children and pets.
Do not use Voltaren if:
- you are allergic to any of Voltaren components;
- you had heavy allergic reactions: heavy rash, nettle rash, breathing difficulties, giddiness to other NSAID (ibuprofen, naproxen, celecoxyb or aspirin).
Contact your doctor at once if any of the following relates to you.
- Voltaren can cause giddiness or blurred vision. These effects might get worse if taken with alcohol or specific drugs. Be cautious when using Voltaren. Do not drive or perform other possibly dangerous tasks until you know your reaction to this drug.
- check the instruction manual on the presence of non steroid anti inflammatory drugs presence in this consult with your doctor if you are not sure.
- Voltaren is not recommended for children as its safety and security had not been confirmed.
- pregnancy and breast feeding: contact your doctor if you got pregnant. You would need to discuss all advantages and risks of Voltaren intake during pregnancy. The Voltaren absorption by mother milk had not been studied. If you plan breast feeding during Voltaren. Consult with your doctor to discuss all possible risks for your child.
consult with your doctor if any of the aforementioned widespread side effects persist or irritate:
- burning or twinge, eyes redness, irritation or itch.
Contact your doctor immediately if any of the aforementioned serious effects occur.
Contact your doctor immediately if any of the following serious side effects arise:
- heavy allergic reactions (rash, nettle rash, breathing difficulties, itch, chest constraints, mouth, face, lips, or tongue edema), blurred vision, eye infection, eye lids edema or redness, bright light sensitivity.
Use Voltaren on your doctor prescription only. Consult with your doctor in case of symptoms non-improvement or getting worse.