Prednisolone 40 mg
360 pills - 40 mg
270 pills - 40 mg
180 pills - 40 mg
120 pills - 40 mg
90 pills - 40 mg
60 pills - 40 mg
30 pills - 40 mg
Prednisolone 20 mg
360 pills - 20 mg
270 pills - 20 mg
180 pills - 20 mg
120 pills - 20 mg
90 pills - 20 mg
60 pills - 20 mg
30 pills - 20 mg
Prednisolone 10 mg
360 pills - 10 mg
270 pills - 10 mg
180 pills - 10 mg
120 pills - 10 mg
90 pills - 10 mg
60 pills - 10 mg
Prednisolone 5 mg
270 pills - 5 mg
180 pills - 5 mg
120 pills - 5 mg
90 pills - 5 mg
60 pills - 5 mg
Prednisolone is used for the treatment of allergy symptoms, breathing problems such as asthma, some blood diseases, collagen diseases such as lupus, some eye problems such as Keratit, cancer (leukosis), endocrine problems such as adrenal cells insufficiency, intestinal problems such as non specific ulcer colitis, edema or skin diseases such as psoriasis. It can be used for other goals defined by your doctor.
Use Prednisolone in accordance with your doctor indications. Strictly follow instruction manual.
- Prednisolone is for inside intake during or after meal.
- Take pill fully without chewing it.
- Continue taking Prednisolone even if you feel better. Do not miss any dose.
Mechanism of action
Prednisolone is corticosteroid. It works by changing organism immune reaction to various conditions and decreases inflammations.
Take Prednisolone as soon as possible if you missed its intake. If it happened during next dosage intake time take missed dose and then follow intake schedule. The intake of two pills in one day is prohibited.
Store Prednisolone at the temperature of 77 F degrees (25 С degrees). Short term storage at the temperature of 59 -86 F degrees (15 °- 30 ° С degrees) is not allowed. Keep away from the sources of heat, humidity and light. Keep away from the children and pets.
Do not use Prednisolone if:
- you are allergic to any of Prednisolone component;
- you have constant fungous infections, specific type of malaria, eye nerve inflammation or herpes, eyes infections;
- you have planned live or simple injections for example against smallpox;
- you take mifepriston
Contact your doctor if any of the following relates to you.
- Prednisolone can decrease your body capacity to fight infection. Avoid contact with people having flue. Inform your doctor if you have noticed the signs of infection such as fever, sore throat, rash or shivering.
- avoid contact with people having chicken pox, herpes zoster or measles.
- do not make live injections such as the ones against measles or epidemic parotitis during prednisolone intake. Consult with your doctor.
- inform your doctor or dentist about prednisolone intake before getting any medical or dental help, urgent medical help or surgery.
- Diabetes. Prednisolone can influence sugar blood level. Check sugar blood level. Consult with your doctor before changing the drug dosage.
- During Prednisolone intake such laboratory tests as adrenal function tests can be performed. These tests can be used for your condition control and side effects revealing.
- Children should be cautious during Prednisolone intake as they can be more sensitive to its side effects.
- corticosteroids can influence the paces of children and teenager growth in some cases. They might require growth regular check-ins during Prednisolone intake.
- pregnancy and breast feeding: contact your doctor in case if you got pregnant. Discuss advantages and risks of prednisolone usage during pregnancy. Mother milk contains Prednisolone. Consult with your doctor if you plan doing breast feeding.
Consult with your doctor if any of the following the most widespread side effects persist or irritate:
- acne, awkwardness, face redness, confusion, body general discomfort, appetite loss, increased perspiration, vomiting, insomnia, stomach upset.
Inform your doctor immediately if any of the following serious side effects occur:
- heavy allergic reactions (rash, nettle rash, itch, breathing difficulties, chest constraints, mouth, lips, or tongue edema), black, resinous or bloody stool; changes of fat amount in organism, period changes, skin color changes, chest pain, bleeding, infections such as fever, shivering, sore throat, mood changes such as depression, muscles pain, weakness, attacks, heavy vomiting or nausea, sudden heavy giddiness or headache, legs or hands edema, tendon or bones pains, skin unusual sensations, skin thinning vision changes or other eyes problems, unusual weight increase.
Prednisolone should be used on doctor’s prescription only.