Seroquel 300 mg
120 pills - 300 mg
90 pills - 300 mg
60 pills - 300 mg
30 pills - 300 mg
Seroquel 200 mg
180 pills - 200 mg
120 pills - 200 mg
90 pills - 200 mg
60 pills - 200 mg
30 pills - 200 mg
Seroquel 100 mg
270 pills - 100 mg
180 pills - 100 mg
120 pills - 100 mg
90 pills - 100 mg
60 pills - 100 mg
30 pills - 100 mg
Seroquel 50 mg
270 pills - 50 mg
180 pills - 50 mg
120 pills - 50 mg
90 pills - 50 mg
60 pills - 50 mg
30 pills - 50 mg
Seroquel 25 mg
360 pills - 25 mg
180 pills - 25 mg
120 pills - 25 mg
90 pills - 25 mg
60 pills - 25 mg
30 pills - 25 mg
Seroquel is used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. It can also be used for other purposes as defined by your doctor.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Use Seroquel as directed by your doctor. Follow the directions on the label.
- Take Seroquel during the meal or after it.
- Taking Seroquel at the same time each day will help you remember to take it with you.
- Take Seroquel on a regular basis to get the most benefit from it.
- It may take several weeks to get you to notice the benefits of Seroquel. Continue to take Seroquel even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
THE MECHANISM OF ACTION
Seroquel is an antipsychotic. It works by changing the balance of certain chemicals that occur in the brain responsible for thinking and behavior.
If you miss a dose of Seroquel, you should take it as soon as possible. If this occurred while taking your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Seroquel is stored at a temperature of 77 degrees Fahrenheit (25 degrees C). No long-term storage of 59 to 86 degrees F (15 ° and 30 ° C) is not allowed. Keep away from heat, moisture and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Seroquel out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Discuss with your doctor about any prior medical condition that you may have including allergies to medicines, food or other substances, if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic depression), suicidal thoughts or attempts, mental or mood problems, or diabetes, if you drink alcohol or have a history of alcohol or substance abuse, if you have Alzheimer disease, dementia, or trouble swallowing, or you are very overweight, if you have a history of heart problems (eg, heart attack, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), stroke, blood vessel problems, high blood cholesterol levels, or high or low blood pressure, if you have history of blood problems (eg, low white blood cells), liver problems, thyroid problems, cataracts, narrow-angle glaucoma, seizures, neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS), high blood prolactin levels, or breast cancer.
You must not take if you are allergic to any ingredient in it.
If you are pregnant or suspect that you are then stop using Seroquel and contact your doctor immediately.
It is unknown whether Seroquel is secreted in breast milk. Avoid breast feeding while using the drug.
Certain drugs can interact with and hence, mention clearly to your doctor or pharmacist all medicines, dietary supplements and herbal prescriptions that you are taking especially any of the following.
Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin) or medicine for high blood pressure because it increases the risk of low blood pressure and fainting
Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), fluvoxamine, macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin
Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), phenytoin, rifampin, or thioridazine
Dopamine receptor agonists (eg, pramipexole) or levodopa
Consult your doctor if any of these most common side effects become frequent:
- back pain, constipation, dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth, headache, upset stomach, runny nose, sore throat, abdominal pain, weakness, weight gain.
Contact your doctor immediately if any of these serious side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, shortness of breath, chest tightness, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- changes in mental abilities, including lack of response to their environment, high blood sugar (e.g., thirst, increased urination, confusion, drowsiness, flushing, rapid breathing, fruity breath odor), increased or irregular heartbeat, involuntary, uncontrollable muscle movements, dizziness when standing up from sitting or lying down, muscle stiffness, sweating, tremor, unexplained fever , changes in vision.
Seroquel should be used only by patients, for whom it is prescribed.