Provera 10 mg
360 pills - 10 mg
180 pills - 10 mg
120 pills - 10 mg
90 pills - 10 mg
60 pills - 10 mg
30 pills - 10 mg
Provera 5 mg
180 pills - 5 mg
120 pills - 5 mg
90 pills - 5 mg
60 pills - 5 mg
30 pills - 5 mg
Provera is a progestin hormone that alters the lining of the uterus and is used in the treatment of menstrual problems or uterine problems like abnormal bleeding, endometrial hyperplasia. It may also be prescribed for other similar problems as determined by your doctor.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Use Provera as directed by your doctor.
Take Provera by mouth with food or after it.
Take Provera at the same time each day, the interval between doses should be at doses 24 hours.
THE MECHANISM OF ACTION
Provera is a progestin hormone. It works by changing the lining of the uterus.
If you miss a dose of Provera, you should take it as soon as possible. If this occurred while taking your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Keep Provera at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees Fahrenheit (20 and 25 degrees C). Keep away from heat, moisture and light. Keep Provera out of reach of children and away from pets.
IT IS IMPORTANT:
- Provera may cause drowsiness and dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use with caution Provera. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Provera may cause dark patches of skin on his face. Exposure to the sun may make these areas are darker. Use sunscreen or protective clothing when exposed to sunlight, sunlamps, or tanning.
- Diabetes patients - Provera may affect blood sugar levels. Check your blood sugar levels. Ask your doctor before changing the dose.
- Provera should not be used for the reception of children; safety and efficacy in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and lactation: Do not use Provera if you are pregnant. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. Provera is found in breast milk. If you plan to nourish while using Provera, check with your doctor to discuss the risks to your baby.
Consult your doctor if any of these most common side effects become frequent:
- acne, changes in menstrual flow, including bleeding, spotting, or missed periods, dizziness, drowsiness, fever, headache, flushing, nausea, nervousness, pain, rashes, insomnia, abdominal pain, weakness, weight gain or the loss.
Contact your doctor immediately if any of these serious side effects happen:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, shortness of breath, chest tightness, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue), chest pain, depression, sealing in the breast or under the armpits, partial or complete loss of vision or vision changes, shortness of breath, slurred speech, sudden loss of coordination, sudden or severe headache, swelling of fingers or ankles, tenderness, pain or swelling of the calf, weakness, numbness or pain in hands or feet, yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Provera should be used only on prescription.
If symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.