Paxil 40 mg
180 pills - 40 mg
120 pills - 40 mg
90 pills - 40 mg
60 pills - 40 mg
30 pills - 40 mg
Paxil 30 mg
270 pills - 30 mg
180 pills - 30 mg
120 pills - 30 mg
90 pills - 30 mg
60 pills - 30 mg
30 pills - 30 mg
Paxil 20 mg
270 pills - 20 mg
180 pills - 20 mg
120 pills - 20 mg
90 pills - 20 mg
60 pills - 20 mg
30 pills - 20 mg
Paxil 10 mg
270 pills - 10 mg
180 pills - 10 mg
120 pills - 10 mg
90 pills - 10 mg
60 pills - 10 mg
30 pills - 10 mg
Paxil is used for the treatment of depression or obsessive convulsive disorder. It can be used for the treatment of panic disorder or post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other cases defined by the doctor.
Use Paxil on doctor’s prescription only. Check drug instruction to get exact information on dosage. Paxil is furnished with additional manual for patient’s reference. Read this manual carefully when you replenish Paxil stores. Paxil is for oral intake with or without food. Swallow Paxil fully. Do not break, crush or chew it before swallowing. Take this drug daily at specific time.
Continue taking Paxil even if you feel good. Do not miss any dosage. Do not stop talking Paxil suddenly without doctor’s consultation as side effects might arise. Such effects can include psychic changes or mood changes, skin dumbness or tingling, giddiness, blurred consciousness, headache, sleep problems or unusual tiredness. You should be under doctor’s strict observation before the start of Paxil intake and every time of dosage changes.
Drug class and mechanism of action
Paxil is selective inhibitor of serotonine back capture. It acts by restoring the balance of serotonine -natural agent in brain responsible for the improvement of specific problems with mood.
If you miss a dose of Paxil and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Store at room temperature of 20-25 C or (68-77 F).
Warning / precautions
DO NOT use Paxil if:
- you are allergic to any of its components
- you take or have taken the inhibitors monoaminoxidazes (e.g. phenelzine), senelegin or tutsan within last 14 days
- you take fenfluramine derrivatives (e.g. dexfenflurmaine), nefadozone, limozide, inhibitor of back capture of noradrenaline(SNRI) (e.g. venlafaxine), sibutramine, itorizadine or triptophan
Contact your doctor of pharmeceutist in case of the following.
Some medical preparations can interact with Olanzapine. Be sure to inform your doctor or pharmaceutist about the following diseases or circumstances:
- pregnancy, plans to get pregnant or breast feeding
- the intake of other drugs sold on doctor’s prescription or without it, vegetable preparations or food add-on
- allergy to drugs, food or other agents,
- you or your family member suffer from bipolar disorder (maniac depressive), other psychic or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or actions, alcool or psychoactive agents abuse
- you have spasms, heart, liver, kidney, stomach problems or you have intestine bleeding, glaucoma, diabetes or metabolism problems
- you have dehydration, low potassium level in blood or use alcool
- you are going to undergo electric spasm therapy (ESТ)
Some drugs can interact with paxil. Be sure to inform your doctor if you take any of the medicines mentioned below:
- anorexiants (fentermin), cimetidine, fenfluramine derrivatives (e.g. dexfenfluramine), linezolide, litium, MAO inhibitors (fenelzine ), methoclopramide, nefadozone, selegiline, methoclopramide, nefadozone, selegiline, серотониновых 5-HT1 serotohnine agonist receptors (sumtripan), subutramin, SNRIs (venflaxine), tutsan, tramadol, trazodon or triprofan due to serious side effects, muscles rigidity, blood pressure changes, psychic changes, blurred consciousness, irritation, anxiety, delirium, coma
- anticoagulants (varfarine ), aspirin or non steroid anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) (ibuprofene), as they might increase the risk bleeding including stomach bleeding
- diuretics (furosemide, hyrdchloretiazide), as they can increase the risk of blood potassium level decrease
- antiarrhythmic drugs (flecainide, propaferone, hinidine), H1 antagonists (e.g. astemizol, terfenadine), or fenotiazines (chlorepromazine, tioridazine), as they might serious heart problems including the problems with irregular heart,
- siproheptadine, AIDS protease inhibitors (ritonavire), fenobarbital, fenitoine as they might decrease Paxil efficiency
- aripiplazol,atomoxetine, clozapine, flueoxetine, pimozide, procyclidine, risperidone, teofillin or three cyclic antidepressants (amitriptilin) as they might increase the side effects action
- digoxine or tamoxifen as their efficiency might be decreased
Possible side effects
Any drugs can cause side effects though most of people doesn’t feel their action. Be sure to consult your doctor immediately if any of the most widespread side effects persist for a long period of time or irritate:
- anxiety, blurred vision, constipation, sexual desire or capacity decrease, diarrhea, giddiness, sleepiness, mouth dryness, gases, increased perspiration, more frequent urination, loss of appetite, nausea, nervousness, stomach upset, attention concentration problems, sleep problems, unusual skin sensations, weakness, yawning.
Be sure to contact your doctor immediately in case if any of strong side effects arise:
- Heavy allergic reactions (rash, nettle rash, itch, difficult breathing, chest constraints, mouth, face, lips or tongue edema) weird conduct, black or bloody stool, chest pain, increased reflexes, quick or irregular heartbeat, fever, shivering, sore throat, hallucinations, loss of coordination or sexual desire decrease, attacks of panic, aggressiveness, impulsivity, irritation, hostility, increased sense of happiness, constant ears ringing, painful erection, red skin with blisters or shells; sleep problems, significant weight loss, stomach pain, suicidal thoughts or actions, tremor, unusual bruises or bleedings, unusual or significant changes in psychical condition or mood, vision problems.
Be sure to consult your doctor or pharmaceutist in case of any questions about paxil.
This drug should be taken on doctor’s prescription only. Don’t share it with other people Be sure to consult your doctor in case of your condition non- improvement or worsening.